Governor Abiodun swears in 19 commissioners
Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun sworn in 19 commissioners in a ceremony at the June 12 Cultural Centre, Abeokuta.
The commissioners who were recently screened and approved by the State House of Assembly, comprise of three females and 15 males.
During the swearing-in ceremony, Governor Abiodun tasked the commissioners on accountability and transparency as they discharge their duties.
Names of the Commissioners and their Portfolios
– Hon. Afolabi Afuape (Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs).
– Hon Tunji Akinosi (Forestry).
– Prof. Sidi Osho (Education, Science and Technology).
– Dr Adeola Odedina (Agriculture).
– Mr Olaolu Olabimtan (Budget and Planning).
– Barr. Gbolahan Adeniran (Justice).
– Dr Tomi Coker (Health).
– Barr. Femi Ogunbanwo (Special Duties).
– Tpl. Tunji Odunlami (Urban and Physical Planning).
– Hon. Abiodun Abudu-Balogun (Environment).
– Mrs Kikelomo Longe (Commerce and Industry).
– Mr Dapo Okubadejo (Finance).
– Hon. Oludotun Taiwo (Rural Development).
– Hon. Ganiyu Hamzat (Community Development and Cooperatives).
– Mrs Funmi Efuwape (Women Affairs).
– Dr. Kehinde Oluwadare (Youth and Sports).
– Mr Jamiu Omoniyi (Housing).
– Dr. Toyin Taiwo (Tourism).
– Engr. Ade Akinsanya (Works and Infrastructure).